Skyler Dietzman: Stress, Adjustment & Anxiety Therapy for People-Pleasers and Empaths
My style: I meet my clients with patience, support, and compassion to create a safe, welcoming therapeutic environment. My therapy style is warm, consistent, and level-headed.
My Background: My approach is eclectic; I use varying therapeutic approaches to support my clients’ needs in the moment, including Psychodynamic, Narrative therapy, Internal Family Systems, and CBT and DBT when appropriate. My education is in psychology, human behavior and development and social work, and I hold a Masters degree in social work from the University of New Hampshire. I’ve been working in the field since 2015. I’m licensed to practice in Florida and New Hampshire.
We’ll be a good fit if you want to:
- Face a major life milestone (college, career, moving, marriage/divorce, pre/post-natal) or unanticipated life change (sickness, injury, conflict) with professional support and guidance.
- Reduce people-pleasing behaviors.
- Improve the quality of your life by shifting your focus from others to yourself.
- Release guilt, shame and fear associated with disappointing people in your life.
- Feel less drained by your role as a caregiver or helper.
- Reduce feelings of fear, anxiety, and worry in your daily life.
- Prioritize yourself to relieve burn-out.
Rates: $170-$200/50-55 minute session
Licensed in New Hampshire, Maine and Florida