Kasey D'Arcangelo: Life Transition Therapy for Adolescents & Young Adults
My style: My background: I hold a masters degree in social work from Widener University and have focused my work on supporting individuals with difficult life transitions. I favor a narrative approach that examines the stories we tell ourselves, and the different ways we might frame those stories.
My Background: My style is laid-back, gentle, and supportive. I consider myself a partner to my clients, to help them reach their goals while working at their pace.
We’ll be a good fit if you want to:
- Successfully navigate your newfound independence.
- Reduce the overwhelm of academic pressures and an overwhelming schedule.
- Cope effectively with peer/life challenges.
- Reduce your reliance on substances or other unhealthy coping behaviors to cope with stress.
- Better understand who you are and assert your unique preferences.
- Have consistent professional support during a period of profound change and growth.
- Practice setting boundaries according to your unique wants and needs.
Rates: $110/50-55 minute session
Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania