Dana Belletiere: Personal Empowerment Therapy for Caretakers, Perfectionists, and Overachievers
My style: In the therapy room, I team up with individuals in becoming their most empowered, authentic selves. My therapy style is direct and compassionate, and I like to humanize things by bringing a bit of myself to the therapeutic relationship.
My Background: I take an integrated, multifaceted approach to mental health and wellness, drawing from my education, 20+ years of experience in the field, and specialized trainings. My education is in Social Work and Human Development, and I hold Master’s degrees in both from the University of Pennsylvania. I primarily operate from Internal Family Systems, Psychodynamic, and Narrative treatment modalities. When appropriate, I incorporate CBT and DBT strategies.
We’ll be a good fit if you want to:
- Understand where your perfectionistic tendencies originated, and how to better manage them.
- Learn how to put yourself first without feeling selfish.
- Become confident in who you are, learn to be assertive, and establish awesome personal boundaries.
- Stop fighting with your inner critic.
- Experience fewer panic attacks and generally feel less anxious on a day-to-day basis.
- Allow for play and relaxation without feeling the need to be productive.
- Let go of the guilt that arises when you do something just for yourself.
Rates: $200/50-55 minute session
Licensed in New Hampshire, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.